- January 2004Established
- August 2005Titled “technology transferred venture” from National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
- January 2006Awarded “Venture Prize” from Chiba Pref.
- May 2008Joined National Project “Vertically Integrated Center for Technologies of Optical Routing toward Ideal Energy Savings (VICTORIES)“
- January 201410th Anniversary
- March 2016Awarded “Venture Prize” form Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association (JEITA)
- June 2018Established “ALAN consortium,” as representative company
- November 2021Succeeded “1Gbps × 100m ultra-high-rate underwater optical wireless communication” with Japan Agency for Marine-earth Science and Technology (JAMSTEC)